Classic Set / Fill
Hybrid Set / Fill
Volume Set / Fill
$110.00 / $50.00
$120.00 / $60.00
$130.00 / $70.00
Pre Booking Deal
**FIRST TIME CLIENTS ONLY**
(2 week fill)
Pre Book your lash fill during your first full set appointment and get 25% off the first fill appointment!
Lash Extension Information
Remove your contact lenses
Bring a contact lens case and saline solution to your appointment, if you wear contact lenses. As a safety precaution you will be required to remove your lenses before the lashes are applied. Wearing contact lenses while getting lash extensions is a safety issue and may be uncomfortable. After the lashes are applied, you can put your contact lenses back in, or if more convenient, just wear glasses to your appointment.
Arrival for appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment in order to fill out the lash extension intake form and to do a brief lash consultation before your application starts.
Clean eyes are a must!
Please remove all eye makeup with a mild, oil-free cleanser prior to your appointment. Eye Makeup can interfere with the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions, so it's very important your natural lashes be as clean as possible.
You will be laying down for between 1.5-2 hours depending on what type of appointment you are booked for. Dressing comfortably will ensure that you feel relaxed and calm while your lashes are applied.
Lash Extension Aftercare
- Be gentle with your lashes. No touching, water, sweat, or steam for 48 hours.
- When washing your face, use a washcloth or sponge to work around your eye area
- Avoid all oily products on and near your eye area
- Use only water based products to cleanse eyes
- Avoid sleeping on your eyes
- DO NOT use mascara or an eyelash curler with extensions
- Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch ups (2-3 weeks)